Our star shaped succulent garden delivers plenty of warmth and style, and makes a stellar gift. We’ve gathered a lush assortment of these easy-to-care-for plants inside a star-shaped, reclaimed wood container, creating a charming, rustic centerpiece. With exotic shapes and unexpected colors, it’s a unique display any time of year.
- Assortment of approximately 15 succulent plants
- Arrives inside a star-shaped, reclaimed wood tray container
- Measures overall approximately 17"D x 4.25"H
- Care Tips:
- Water: Allow plants to dry before watering. Don’t worry if plants become very dry, they’ll go slightly dormant without harm. Use approximately 2 oz. of water every 2 weeks.
- Light: Keep in bright artificial light indoors or near a window without direct sun. In mild climates they can grow on an outside porch not in direct sunlight.
- Temperature: These plants tolerate a wide range of temperatures from 40-90F. Do not allow to freeze; keep away from air conditioning or heating vents.